Law Firm in Big Rapids, MI – Serving West Central Michigan Clients Since 1974
We are a general practice law firm, serving families, local residents and businesses in a range of legal matters for over 40 years. Our law emphasis is on these areas:
- Criminal defense
- Family law
- Commercial litigation
- Creditors’ rights
- Estate planning, administration and litigation
Don’t Risk Your Future! Hire an Experienced Criminal Lawyer to Represent You
Hults, Helder & Lewis, PLLC, – Criminal Law Experts Since 1974
Our criminal defense attorneys have extensive experience, and are integrated into the local criminal justice system. The judges, prosecuting attorneys and others involved in the local criminal justice system know our law firm’s reputation. Therefore we are known for professionalism and integrity. As a result, our clients have an advantage in obtaining the best possible outcome in their case.
Our experienced criminal lawyers defend clients in criminal cases involving:
- Drunk driving: We defend clients in drunk driving cases (DWI, DUI and OWI) including allegations of operating with a high Blood Alcohol Content (BAC).
- Other alcohol-related crimes and campus crimes: Representing clients and their families from Central Michigan University, Ferris State University and local colleges. Some cases including college students that we’ve defended are: underage drinking, minor in possession (MIP), DWI, OWI. We’ve also defended college students in cases involving: theft, violent crimes, criminal sexual conduct and other charges.
- Drug Crimes: Drug cases we handle include: possession, possession with intent, cultivation and other drug-related crimes. We have handled cases involving marijuana, cocaine, meth, heroin, prescription drugs as well as other drugs. Our office has a firm understanding of all Michigan MEDICAL MARIJUANA ISSUES.
- Sex crimes: Criminal defense against charges that include criminal sexual conduct, possession of child pornography, solicitation, child molestation and other sex crimes.
- White collar crimes: Our extensive experience in commercial litigation and transactional business matters sets us up to provide our clients with a powerful criminal defense against white collar criminal charges.
Michigan Criminal Lawyer – John W. Lewis
John W. Lewis is our Criminal Defense expert. He specializes in law practice cases including: Criminal Law, Criminal Defense, Drunk Driving, and Sexual Offenses. John can also assist you with Estate Law, Business Law and collections cases. Contact John today for a law consultation appointment.