Fire on Nelson Street

A fire that occurred Tuesday on Nelson Street in Filer Township damaged the basement of a home after it started in a clothes dryer located there. Smoke traveled from the basement into the home’s first and second floors. No one was hurt at the time of the fire; there were four people home at the time. Read more about this story in the Wednesday Sept. 21, 2016 edition of the News Advocate. (News Advocate video/Sean Bradley)

avatar

Posted by Sean Bradley

Sean is the city and cops and courts reporter for the News Advocate, he also is in charge of the entertainment and Reasons to Celebrate pages. He can be reached at (231) 398-3109 or sbradley@pioneergroup.com.

Leave a Reply