Salvation Army can help with heat

Salvation Army can help with heat

TRAVERSE CITY — Benzie County residents looking for heating help can also get assistance from The Salvation Army of Traverse City. Benzie residents looking for help must first apply […]

You’re not getting the whole story…

Not a member yet? Sign up today for a 1-month free trial or purchase a daily pass.
Already a print subscriber? Activate your online account!


Posted by Colin Merry

Colin is the general news reporter for the Record Patriot. You can reach him at (231) 352-9659 or